The Fly6 is a video camera for cyclists, integrated into an LED tail-light.
If you’re interested in the camera and want to see more sample footage and a comparison with the JVC Adixxion camera mentioned in the review, click through to YouTube where you can watch extended video clips in higher resolution.
Notes: Fly6 supplied a pre-sale prototype for evaluation, although apparently it’s not too far off the final hardware.
- A really good idea to combine a tail-light and camera
- Pricing is aggressive
- Easy to fit
- Versatile mounting kit makes it easy to switch between bikes
- Standard USB cable, MicroSD card and video codec
- Easy to charge and use with no hassles
- Video quality could really be better
- Lacks image stabilisation
- Setting time and date is a pain
- No good if you use a saddle bag